hi Mike
I have been receiving cs mail since Dec 2002 and when I started taking colloidal silver it was 5 ppm and a spoonful a day was the prescribed dose ...recommended by the instructions on the bottle ...for 2and1/2 years now I have making 12 ppm with the silver gen. it has been enough to keep us all well so far ...and has removed warts a cyst and and a scar from my bod...
a little seems to go a long way..
Norm