Hi Dee:)

LOL, I just had to say something or burst a seam. I get soooo frustrated:) I
feel much better now. I've stepped off my soapbox, ya'll can come out now,
the coast is clear. Sigh, at least ya'll understand it. I've talked to some
people that just stand there and look at me with this "Huh, what?" look on
their faces.

Liz:)