I would have to see him in person.  I believe the image has been "colorized" as
the media has done before.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Silver Smith
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:07 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man (Agryria) - Any Comments?

  When you watch the clip carefully, the generator looks like the SOTA Silver
Pulser?  How long have they been around?  Have we heard of any problems with
them? I still think it must be the water or the salt or other.  If not, with
the 100's of thousands using CS statistically we would have MANY more "Poppa
Smurf's" to read about.