Hi Faith:)

Yes, accidents happen. But you don't blame everyone else for your own dumb
stunts. That was my point there. I have no complaints about accidents. Those
are a part of life. She was injured yes, but that was her error in
judgement, not the establishment where she bought the coffee.  And that
particular accident was totally preventable. That was just an example off
the top of my head.  The way I recall it, she bought the coffee and put it
between her legs and I guess she squeezed it hard enough for the top to pop
off,  which can happen if you squeeze those paper cups too hard. It's been a
while since I read the story. It's just the first example that crossed my
mind at the time. Instead of just saying okay I goofed, and I got hurt, she
blamed the store. She didn't take the responsibility for her own goof up.

Liz:)