I totally agree with you Liz.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: wordsjunkie
Date: 22/12/2007 18:53:18
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man (Agryria) - Any Comments?

Hi Faith:)

Yes, accidents happen. But you don't blame everyone else for your own dumb
stunts. That was my point there. I have no complaints about accidents. Those
are a part of life. She was injured yes, but that was her error in judgement
 not the establishment where she bought the coffee.  And that particular
accident was totally preventable. That was just an example off the top of my
head.  The way I recall it, she bought the coffee and put it between her
legs and I guess she squeezed it hard enough for the top to pop off,  which
can happen if you squeeze those paper cups too hard. It's been a while since
I read the story. It's just the first example that crossed my mind at the
time. Instead of just saying okay I goofed, and I got hurt, she blamed the
store. She didn't take the responsibility for her own goof up.

Liz:)