I could not disagree with you more but I do not intend to pursue this.

Merry Christmas.

Faith G.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wordsjunkie
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man (Agryria) - Any Comments?

  Hi Faith:)

  Yes, accidents happen. But you don't blame everyone else for your own dumb
stunts. That was my point there. I have no complaints about accidents. Those
are a part of life. She was injured yes, but that was her error in judgement,
not the establishment where she bought the coffee.  And that particular
accident was totally preventable. That was just an example off the top of my
head.  The way I recall it, she bought the coffee and put it between her legs
and I guess she squeezed it hard enough for the top to pop off,  which can
happen if you squeeze those paper cups too hard. It's been a while since I read
the story. It's just the first example that crossed my mind at the time.
Instead of just saying okay I goofed, and I got hurt, she blamed the store. She
didn't take the responsibility for her own goof up.

  Liz:)