Leslie, what do you believe that lemon juice does to the body? I have red the website you referred me too. I don't quite understand where he is getting his info from. I don't see any research papers. I even read several places where he is contradicting this information. I have looked at many Google search pages using citric acid and health, good, or bad, and do not see anything more than it may be bad for the teeth. Which states to rinse the mouth out after a lot of citric acid. There are several medical websites which claim that citric acid is a remedy of kidney stones.

I have used lemon juice intensely for a 3 month period and have seen such remarkable changes in my body. I do not believe for a moment that there is any wrong with lemon juice. It is one of the best alkalizers the body can take in. To alkalize the body is to prevent cancer.

G Murray

Leslie wrote:
His research was on cancer and did a very thorough
study. His website is:  www.coljoe.com I got his book
but isn't here now; I am packing away and storing my
stuff. Let me know what you think.
Leslie
--- G Murray <healthl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who is Col. Joe?  Check what out?  What does
gatorade have to do with lemon juice?
G Murray