I have Col Joe's book re cancer and he said that. I am
in the process of moving so the book is at my
daughter's right now but he does have a website
www.coljoe.com and think his phone number is on there
also. He even has all his findings re cancer research
listed with patents, so he did a lot of studying.
Myself, I don't know.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>