Hi, Kirsteen. My name is Scott and I have been diagnosed with a myalgic
condition that none of my doctors can figure out. This condition M.E. sounds a
lot  like what I have and I would like to know more about it. Do you have any
information or links that would be helpful for me. I, too, take colloidal
silver and it has kept me from getting real sick like I used to. Anyhow, I am
very interested to hear more regarding this disease and what can/is being done
for it. Thank you much.

Looking For Answers,
Scotty <><