It sounds like neuralgia to me.  Neuralgia is nerve pain and it is indeed
painful because I have it.  Google Neuralgia and see what you come up with.  I
believe it is not curable.  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 5:03 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>EIS Immune system booster?

  On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

          I had heard that it was a B12 and or folic acid deficiency can cause
this.

  Some sufferers have low folic acid and B12 others it's high. Personally I've
always had mine supplemeted with injections as I've pernicious aneamia but all
blood tests show it's remained high throughout this illness.

            My own theory is that it is a manifestation of the herpes virus as
I had a fairly bad case of this, although not nearly as bad as you Kirsteen.  I
had awful 'stabbing' pains in various places; under the flabby bit of my arm;
around my ribs, and across my middle back.  The pain was quite excruciating and
my skin would be so tender I couldn't touch it.

  Have you found any research that suggets this. I've never found anyone
relating herpes to M.E. I'm lucky I've never had herpes or shingles.

  Kirsteen