From: Kirsteen Wright
Date: 24/02/2008 19:23:10
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>EIS Immune system booster?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Actually yes I've had chicken pox 3 times. Apparently I don't build up an
immunity to it. I misunderstood you. I thought you were relating M.E. to the
herpes virus, not fibromyalgia. I'm lucky I don't have fibro. I know,
however that fibro has very specific points in the body it attacks (You'll
find loads of charts if you google it). When you had your pains was it those
points it was in or was it more generalised.

Kirsteen