Hi Kirsteen and all,

There have been posts by Brooks Bradley in the past about CMO (cetylmyristoleate) and degenerative arthritic conditions.  A piece of this statement from one of those posts:
"...that a majority of degenerative arthritic conditions share a common cause.  to wit:  the T-Cells in the synovial fluid of the articulating joints lose their ability (usually starting around age 55) the distinguish between healthy, live, tissue.....and dead, necrotic tissue----! and these abnormally-responding T-cells begin to attack the living tissue within the joint capsule.  These attacks can, in many cases, be inflicted on both cartilaginous and ligamentous tissue.  These T-cells are, literally, consuming the exposed layers of living tissue.  CMO does not chemically attack the errant T-cells....it merely effects a condition which TURNS THEM OFF.  This allows the body's normal immune/reconstruction system to begin restoring the challenged joint."

I have successfully used CMO for knee/joint pain ( I am 60); my daughter-in-law's mother (she was 68) eliminated her arthritis with a 10 day course; my sister-in-law same thing (she is 44).  No recurrences over varying time periods.

I asked Brooks about Degenerative Disk Disease and CMO and he suggested that it would be worth trying.  That trial hasn't happened, yet.

However, CMO is supposed to (this is extracted from literature from some suppliers) useful for:

1) Blood sedimentation in Lupus patients
2) Reduces insulin requirements in diabetics
3) Reverses prostate inflamation
4) Relieves some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis
5) Correct's Chron's disease
6) Reverses fibromyalgia
7) Regulates blood pressure
8) Generally benefits ailments with autoimmune components

"CMO is a general remedial immunomodulator that acts upon memory T-cells which control the autoimmune processes..."

"...CMO acts only upon memory T-cells and doesn't inhibit the activities of any of the several other types of T-cells that are responsible for combating infective microorganisms or invading substances."

If I had any of these other things I would definately try CMO, it isn't real expensive and is derived from beef tallow (a fatty acid ester), so relatively benign, unless you are taking immune suppressents, then you need to study the literature on CMO.

I am not making any claims other than the results that I have seen personally, and those are anecdotal reports only.

FWIW,

Craig
I have M.E. and to be honest the jury is still out on whether that is an auto immune disease or not.  I was warned by several people I know, who also have M.E. that they reacted badly to echinacea with a dramatic rise in their symptoms. I'd mentioned that I used to take it along with massive doses of Vit C at the onset of a cold (that was pre CS days) I couldn't swear to it offhand but I believe the problems were highlighted by Dr Sarah Myhill. She's the UK expert on M.E. and has been so helpful to sufferers recommending alternative supplements, diets etc over drugs that the General Medical Council are trying to get her struck off.

I've never tried echinacea (it's a herb that boosts the immune system) since I developed M.E. so I've no firsthand knowledge. I reckon why risk it when CS works so effectively with no side effects. I do have a friend with lupus and one with R.A. who both report a complete flare up in symptoms if the take echinacea. they've both been told by doctors that their immune systems are already in overdrive so anything that strengthens them will only make them worse.

I don't know exactly how CS works but it certainly doesn't have any adverse effects on me for which I'm extremely grateful.

Kirsteen

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour