You may be correct about a mold problem for some, however you are incorrect to negate the issue of formaldehyde exposure due to outgassing from manufactured items used in the home, particularly new or remodeled homes.

Not everything is a mold problem...

Dan

Clayton Family wrote:
The katrina victims have a different problem than just formaldehyde. Dr Shoemaker went down there to help with the inevitable mold problem that was sure to erupt after the flooding, and he found many many people suffering from mold toxin related illness, before the trailers even got there. I am sure that many of them are unaware of the mold connection.

There is a reliable, safe, simple vision test that will tell if a person has a biotoxin problem. Dr Shoemaker has it on his website, and has to have a nominal charge to cover his webcosts. It is only 15.00.