Yeah, I hear you. I actually did not see him, I just used some of his ideas and substituted other protocols and substitutes for healing. I use his test from time to time to monitor my situation.

I was given great advice from other people who have suffered from this. Much of the cadida protocols can be modified and are very helpful, since candida is a form of mold... yeast. I had better results when combining ideas from different drs and other sources.

Good luck and best wishes,    Kathryn