  From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:45 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>Ag4O4

        I wonder what could cause that?  Thanks for the 'too much
information' sensitivity, but I think we are all a pretty hardened lot on
here with all the different problems there are.  After all, who knows, maybe
someone can come up with an explanation.  If you don't mention something
then you never find the answer eh? Dee