Hi Bob,

CS sprayed or dabbed will sooth the tenderest of itchy parts.

Cabbage leaf, crushed or bruised and applied should draw off the offending
allegens.

Skin brushing will also help to get rid of itch causing stuff from the body.
If you want instructiond let me know.

Vit C is an antihistamine apparently.

OK,
Tony

"You cannot achieve optimal enlightenment without moving through, and
coming to terms with, the depths of the darkness. "

Subject : RE: CS>Ag4O4