From: bob Larson
Date: 06/11/08 04:08:02
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Ag4O4

i dunno what might be causing it... i did read something somewhere (?) about
extended consumption of large amounts of CS interfering with ability to produce
glutathione.  not a good thing if true... counterproductive for sure.  i do
take ALA, NAC, and a scoop of whey daily, but if the glutathione production
mechanism is impaired or shut down that's all a waste.