i try to remember to eat a big tablespoon of live plain org yogurt daily,
but miss it a lot.  i just got some acidophilis caps given to me, but i
question whether probiotics that aren't refrigerated in the store and kept
cold are any good.

unfortunately i'm too busy spreading oil-based paint in some decadent
mansion to have any time to shop or anything else... sleeping a lot, and
when i wake up i taste the paint vapors.  just what my liver doesn't need.
those products need to become illegal, not just reduced VOC.  bad priorities
going on, and i gotta make the damned money.  i hate money...wish i never
had to touch it... filthy stuff (bankers have sex in piles of it leaking
their vile fluids ultimately into public circulation).