Bob,

As one of the hyper-sensitive, I appreciate your restraint. I usually read my email while having my first cup of coffee....

Have you tried any of the various kinds of probiotics? If it is an imbalance in the gut flora, that ought to fix it. My favorites are plain old acidophilous (in the fridge section) and Garden of Life probiotic. Also I eat soy yogurt with live stuff.

The other thing that comes to mind is that there are various parasites that can cause rectal itching, some only come out at night.

Hope your regimen is helping with the hepc.

kathryn