You wrote:
"I don;t know how can you judge, never having used it yourself,"
Faith,
Several people here have been "doing" CS for a very long time, many years, some of them have replied to you already. They DO know enough to judge, because they know the mechanics and science behind making colloidal silver. In fact, they know a lot of basic chemistry, electromagnetics, electricity, and so on. So they are qualified to critique this or any generator, knowing the manufacturer's claims. What ppm or uS is your finished CS? Have you used a water test meter to test it? Since your unit uses a timer, it doesn't seem like it could include any current controls. What voltage does it operate at? I find it curious you can make reliably clear CS, unless it is low ppm.
sol