   From:    Carol    Ann
   To: silver-list@eskimo.com
   Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:17 PM
   Subject: RE: CS>Info about the best    generatrorfor collodial

http://www.silverpuppy.com/

Mary    Ellen Murphy <maryelle...@bellsouth.net>    wrote:   What      are some
other generators that are Ionic silver

-----Original      Message-----
From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent:      Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:08 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I beg to      differ, at least in principle. An ion is smaller than a stable
particle      of any element. Don't confuse the poor girl. I respect Frank
Key's work,      but this is getting to a nitpicking point that she may be
too sick to      understand.

Ionically isolated silver is going to be the most      reasonable solution.
I am not arguing with your statement about the      small size being more
effective, but it is moot to argue about      nanometers when one is talking
about ions. My generator certainly      produces ions, which are the
smallest pieces of silver that can      exist.

kathryn

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing      Colloidal Silver.