Hi Mary Ellen,
According to the blood test I don't have it, but I have a number of the
symptoms.  I live in tick country and have been nailed by them more
times than I could count - if I even wanted to.  I've had the rash
circle around the bite site too.  I doubt I'm "cured", but it's pretty
much under control.

I don't know anything about the salt and vitamin C protocol, but I am a
"saltetarian" - I like salt and use lots of it on my food; and I take
vitamin C as a matter of general good health - [at least when I remember
to] - a gram or two a day and maybe six grams a day if I'm feeling
yucky. I get the kid's stuff that tastes better, 500 mg tablets, two at
a time.  I try to be nice to, and care for, myself; - I really like me -
only me I've got, after all.

You do the same; take care of yourself.
Malcolm