From: Malcolm [mailto:s...@asis.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 5:33 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Info about the best generatrorfor collodial

Hi Mary Ellen,
I've been making my own colloidal silver with my own home-made generator
for about ten years now; it's a current-controlled generator and has
worked very well, producing high quality high strength CS.  I don't make
generators for other people, mainly because it costs too much in time
and money for me to do so; I leave it to others who wish to do it as a
business.

I've paid attention to what others have been doing who Are in that
business.  I haven't gone about testing everyone else's, But I can tell
you what I have noticed.  along with many other people's judgements, the
Silver Puppy rates very high with me, and so does the SilverGen.

http://silverpuppy.com

http://www.silvergen.com/

And PLEASE, take the advice of those who are urging you to check out the
Lyme lists.  This is what is called an "Emerging Disease" so the people
who've got it are on the leading edge of the research about it.

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/

There are lots of these.
Take care of yourself, ok?