Dee wrote:
Unfortunately, a lot of people think it is healthy to put food on grills. Dee

I am not sure anyone thinks it is healthy, but it can sure make some really good tasting stuff! What would the 4th be without some grilling? I actually like to grill the fish we catch from Watts Bar lake, it tends to help get rid of some of the PCBs in them.

Marshall
/-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Wayne Fugitt <mailto:cwa...@netdoor.com>