Dear List members,
I have a comment, regarding emphysema, I believe will be of some interest to
some.  However, in addition, I feel compelled to revisit another of my
subliminal compulsions regarding the current "state-of-the-health" of the
world an affliction I seem unable to overcome.
Back in January, 2003, one of our staffhappened across a posting made by Dr.
Walt Stoll, on his website. It appeared innocuous on the surface of things,
but our staffer decided to follow-up on the prospects himself.  His
immediate, excellent responses emanating from a single test case prompted
great excitement on his behalf.  I will not consume additional of your time
and attention to elaborate further, than to say the positive results
achieved with a 72 year old female (long-term smoker) were little short of
astounding. For those interested in a possible aid for late-stage emphysema
investigate for yourself.  The url is
Http://askwaltstollmd.com/body_rebounding.html

Now comes my "spleen venting".
The recent appeal, by a list member, for informational assistance on
pancreatic cancer was the "straw that broke the camel's back"---for me--and
caused my pent-up emotions regarding the predatory influence of the
international patented-drug Cartel (and fellow travelers) to erupt.
When reflecting upon the wide-spread availability and ease of acquiring, so
many effective, alternative, protocols for---otherwise---life-threatening
insults, one is drawn toward into an almost morbid fascination with the
drama created by the success of this allopathic-based "medical
dictatorshiip". I have no intention of analyzing the metamorphosis of this
circumstance, but do offer the following as a reminder that THERE ARE OTHER
WAYS open to sufferers from many of the life-threatening conditions - than
the Dead End protocols presntly employed to ensnare a fearful and unknowing
public.
"A majority of presently available, unbiased research, confirms that cancer
(all forms) spreads  through a similar mechanism, the use of
collagen-digesting enzymes (collagenases and metalloprotenases).  The
therapeutic use of the natural amino acid lysine--especially together with
other non-patentable micronutirients---can block these enzymes and thereby
inhibit the spread of cancer cells.  Repeatable research demonstrates this
protocol effects against all types of cancer - including breast cancer,
prostate cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, fibroblastoma, synovial
cancer---and all other forms against which this therapeutic approach has
been applied."
I will not comment further upon the obvious reasons this information is,
currently, unavailable to the general public.  However,
I will state what I would include in my protocol addresses, if I had  ANY
form of cancer presenting.  The regimen would include, as a minimum, 2000 mg
of Lysine, 5000 mg of vitamin C, 40 grams of high-quality kelp and 400 mg
alpha lipoic acid Daily.  There are other, supportive constituents I would
incorporate (including carnitine, beta glucan, etc.) - but the
above-mentioned would be the foundation of my personal approach.
I agree with Dr. Mathias Rath, in his conclusions that Vitamin C, utilized
in even moderate dosages, (5 to 10 grams daily) has demonstated to control
HIV-Virus replication by 99% +.  Data/experiments dating over 10 years past
substantiate this position.
Additionally, we have been unable to find a SINGLE volunteer expressing high
blood pressure, who was not successful n normalizing their numbers...through
utilizing a group of common, non-patentable, micronutrients.  Principal
among these were magnesium and arginine.  The beneficial effects were both
rapid and dramatic.
I am nearing the end of this, particular, diatribe;  but will offer one more
comment relating to heart failure presentations.  I summarize:
"The impaired pumping of the heart and increasing accumulation of water in
the body has been, unequivocally, determined to be a deficiency of cellular
biocatalysts" principal among which are Co-enzyme Q-10, carnitine, the
entire mineral spectrum, vitamins (especially B-12) and  several other
biological energy transporters.
These comments are not designed to impress others with my erudition or
knowledge - the bulk of such information being common to most of you;  but
as a reminder that alternatives DO EXIST, and hopelessness does not have to
carry the day.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley
p.s.  A final comment:  We have failed to identify, during the past 10
years, ANY substance superior to commonly available granulated kelp in
addressing the entire mineral spectrum needs of the human (or any other
mammal's) body.

             While this is a rather lengthy article, it contains much
worthwhile information, including excellent summary of the history of the
Drug Cartel and its influence in world affairs over the past 100 years.  Dr.
Rath is not some "mouth foaming" lunatic shouting attack-slogans from a
roof-top.  His educational and research credentials are among the highest
manifesting in today's professional institutes.  I am not shilling for him
or his foundation just expressing an opinion about an individual for whom I
hold professional  respect.
Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
<http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/ad_archive/english.html