OK CS'ers -- here's a mystery.  Last week I finished up a two-week round of antibiotics (doxycycline hyclate) which I took as a prophylactic response to being bitten by a Lyme tick.  This week I am experiencing a rash of some type appearing on my upper fore-arms and the back of my hands.  The rash consists of small red bumps -- like tiny blisters -- and they are continuing to manifest.  They don't itch (well, maybe just a little bit, but negligible).  The skin around them appears to be dry and flaky regardless of application of moisturizer. New bumps appear every day, the older ones don't appear to be going away.  What the heck's going on with me????  Could this be a delayed reaction to the antibiotics?  Anyone have any ideas?  MA