  From: Dee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:20 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

        Maybe this is what I am doing wrong.  Because I have it set on reverse
polarity, it does take quite a long time.  Maybe I should set it on direct
current and warm the water perhaps.  How do you warm the water?  I wouldn't
have thought microwaving would be a good idea, but then neither would a
saucepan would it?  It is a little bitter as you say too, but then I thought
that was because it was fresher than I am used to.  I do rinse and wipe
everything with distilled water though. Many thanks.  Dee