        From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
        Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:24 AM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

Thanks Norm.  Unfortunately, my DW comes in 5ltr bottles so I couldn't
put the whole thing in as it would probably compromise it if done
repeatedly.  Then it means I would have to put it in another container
to warm it.  This is getting somewhat complicated methinks!  I'll have
to have another think about it.  Many thanks.  Dee