From: Kirsteen Wright
Date: 25/06/2008 12:37:38
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

Dee,

Can I ask where you get your DW from and how much is it? I distill my own at
the moment but I'd like to have a back up plan if my disteller goes belly up
 Besides with the way electricity prices are hiking, I'm beginning to
question the length of time it takes and the amount of eclectricity it goes
through :-(

Cheers
Kirsteen