From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS colour

Thanks Norm.  Unfortunately, my DW comes in 5ltr
bottles so I couldn't put the whole thing in as it
would probably compromise it if done repeatedly.
Then it means I would have to put it in another
container to warm it.  This is getting somewhat
complicated methinks!  I'll have to have another
think about it.  Many thanks.  Dee