Don't we have fun on this list <ROFL>?  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: M. G. Devour
Date: 27/06/2008 19:34:30
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Big WOOPS!

I don't know if most of you remember the episode a few years back when
Marshalee discovered the batteries in her generator were dead? It
explained why her CS had stopped working for her and was a cautionary
tale for all of us!

Well, I'm not sure what made me think of it today, but I decided to
measure the voltage across my electrodes just to see if the batteries
were still okay. They should be, given that the load we put on them
making CS is so low they should be good for their shelf-life of several
**years.**

No voltage. Huh?!