From: Wayne Fugitt [mailto:cwa...@netdoor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 12:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Magic of Growing. Other Real World Problems

Good Evening Mike,

At 07:00 AM 7/1/2008, you wrote:
> > Wayne, what state do you live in? Jess
>Ummm, bliss?
    Glad to see  you have a little time for the list.

    Often it could win an award for Variety.

    I hate to talk so much about growing, but seems several are
interested.

    Likely today it is more important than ever and does have an
effect on
our health.

    The store prices are awful, and the quality is poor.

     If anyone has a window sill, a deck or a patio, they can
grow
something for sure.

      Adequate sunlight is a requirement, even I can not grow
without it.

      It can be so simple it is amazing, when a few basics are
done right.

      After the basics, one can play with the more technical
stuff, if they
desire.

      Plants and animals have always amazed me at their
intelligence.

      The deer are giving me problems and I have never liked to
hunt at night.

       But when they start walking over and breaking my
cantaloupe and
watermelon vines, I get upset.  Not to mention they are eating
the peas and
soon the corn.

I am looking into the very best and somewhat expensive light for
my
favorite rifle.

Generally I set up a clock and observe it a few nights so I know
what time
they decide to visit
my field.

Am considering a "Barking Dog" sound producer.  So far until
recently the
moth balls and a few other tricks have kept them out.

Oh well .......... who expected the world to be perfect ?

Wayne

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver.