i think once people beat their problem they move on mostly.
i've read lots of testimonials of folks who've beat hep-c with CS, but
mostly on places like the mesosilver website...
i have yakked with folks who know someone, has a friend or relative or
something, who beat it but that's always been second hand refs with the
actual person not available.
personally, i have it and CS saved my ass, turned it around fast and
thorough, and has kept it under control since fall '06.  i don't know if
i'll ever clear completely though.  i'm just finishing the 4th month of
drinking almost a liter/day to see what that does.  i don't think i've
cleared but am symptom free.  it'll be interesting to see what happens if i
stop CS altogether... i might try that in another week or so.

i'd almost forgotten usenet exists.  i wonder if my current ISP even has a
server available?