bob Larson wrote:
i think once people beat their problem they move on mostly.
i've read lots of testimonials of folks who've beat hep-c with CS, but
mostly on places like the mesosilver website...
i have yakked with folks who know someone, has a friend or relative or
something, who beat it but that's always been second hand refs with the
actual person not available.
personally, i have it and CS saved my ass, turned it around fast and
thorough, and has kept it under control since fall '06.  i don't know if
i'll ever clear completely though.  i'm just finishing the 4th month of
drinking almost a liter/day to see what that does.  i don't think i've
cleared but am symptom free.  it'll be interesting to see what happens if i
stop CS altogether... i might try that in another week or so.

Let me know how it goes. I'm gonna get a viral load test this week to see how I am doing too. In addition to CS I've added a couple other natural treatments to it.
http://www.tbyil.com/Hepatitis_Remedy.htm

The oleander made me very tired and I stopped it for a bit. The third one, using Alpha-lipoic acid and a couple of other herbs has given me energy and stopped the headaches and body aches. I don't know the cause of those aches. I was told it could be the hep c but I was being tested and considered for removal of a tumor on one of my parathyroid glands. Either it shrank the tumor or it kicked butt on the hep c because the pains are gone.

Have you had a liver biopsy? They said I really need one, that the other tests don't really tell you the real condition of your liver.

i'd almost forgotten usenet exists.  i wonder if my current ISP even has a
server available?

Many of them don't anymore. If yours doesn't you can access them through Google.

Cyndi