From: Norton, Steve
Date: 14/08/2008 16:50:13
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Silver rods

Dee,
IMO, you can move the electrodes closer, with a 1.5 inch being the
minimum, for a significant part of your brewing without sacrificing
quality because the very low currents that happen during the early
period of the brewing.I do this myself when I am making 1/2 gallon or
more at a time. I can't be more specific because I don't know what
voltage you use, the size of your batch or if you use a colloidal silver
starter. But you can always reduce time significantly by adding more CS
as a starter.
  - Steve