From: Dan Nave [mailto:dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 10:21 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Silver rods

Hi Steve,

Good postings.

However, I would prefer to refer to "polarity switching" rather than
"alternating current," assuming that I understand what you meant...

Have you seen the "Faraday Calculator" excel file?  You can use it to
determine your maximum ppm for any setup if you have taken the periodic
current and voltage readings.

Dan