Neville wrote:
Don't misunderstand sol, I'm not talking about the pathogen aspect of CS, I'm aware of that, I'm referring to the fact that the ingestion of CS, using the appropriate protocols as we know are required for the production thereof, there should be NO issues if all we have researched, based on repeated experimental and scientific evidence, is to remain credible. Do you see what I mean?
No, I don't see. Individuals differ, and it is known that some people DO develop argryia even from very good pure EIS. It is very rare and I believe is thought to be from some imbalance in the person, say low selenium levels. I don't think you can make the generalization that NO ONE ever can or should develop any measure of argryia from even properly made CS. People are not all the same, and as my husband says "shit happens". I don't think the fact that argryia happens says anything at all about what we know about CS or should be the determination if we should use it or not. Your argument doesn't make any sense to me. It may not be that silver has the capacity to build up in the body, we know it has that capacity, given the right conditions. It is whether the particular body in question is more likely than a different body to have the build up happen. In that sense, I do believe your research sources at fault. Silver can and does deposit in body tissues, that is documented. And as I said, not only inferior, poorly made silver, silver chloride, silver proteins, etc. Silver doesn't stay an ion long in the body after all, but apparently actively changes from one form to another, one compound to another. If you expect every single ion or particle of silver you ingest to exit the body I think your expectations are unrealistic in the extreme. Most of it is excreted, surely, but not all of it probably, and certainly some people retain more than others for unknown reasons. Sometimes the reason is as simple as ingesting crappy CS that is bound to be a problem, but not always.
Marshall? Mike? Ode? Do I have this wrong?
sol