With silver being so sensitive to *any* contaminants, I would have thought it would show some colour change or something, if something had become contaminated within it. Would not the taste change? I gave some three year old silver (a bit cruddy) to someone who had never used it and was a sceptic, but she had been to the doctors for two months with raging diarrhoea and sickness, and she drank the whole 250mls out of desperation. Hey presto, she was cured and is now a silver fan. Obviously this was just as efficaceous as any made recently. To me, this is 'proof' enough, as it was in a clear bottle and just chucked on a shelf somewhere for the three years. dee

Indi wrote:
We seem to be on different pages here. When you speak in absolutes, I tend to take it literally. Now I understand, you speak in absolutes but are "taking a lot on faith". That's fine for you, but IMO it is irresponsible to broadcast "EIS unchanges after five years" armed with only an EC meter and a laser pointer, for the simple reason that those devices are not enough to *prove* your claims (in scientific terms).