At 08:14 AM 11/6/2008, you wrote:
What an odd idea. Perhaps all those bubonic plague infected rats will just infect and kill each other.
  What is an odd idea ?   It is an historical fact and proven.

I have an article here relating to Movidyn, (powdered form of colloidal silver), which the Russians discovered killed their entire arsenal of germ warfare bacteria, it also took out their newest designer poisons,

Worth it's weight in gold or much more. Seems some Germans were involved in some way.

I guess the people had no power supplies or transformers, and certainly not a Wall Wart.

  No doubt they had some voltage, if only a solar pond.

Further, I do not consider Movidyn to be a (powdered form of colloidal silver),

  Also, I thought the dates to be before the 50's,  maybe not.

 They are both particles, may be one thing in common.

 Anyone with a hammer and an anvil can make some powder.

 Wayne