----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwf...@fugitt.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Movidyn-Colloidal Silver

Wayne quotes:
[I guess the people had no power supplies or transformers, and
certainly not a Wall Wart.]
-Now that cracked me up Wayne <g>
[No doubt they had some voltage, if only a solar pond.]
-Maybe they used a mega-milliamp steam turbine <g>
[Further, I do not consider  Movidyn to be a (powdered form of
colloidal silver),]
-Doesn't matter what you consider, I just cited from the article <g>
[Also, I thought the dates to be before the 50's,  maybe not.]
-No doubt about that Wayne, but I am supposing that this is when they dismantled their 'factory' and took everything back to Russia.
[Anyone with a hammer and an anvil can make some powder.]
-I got an old stone hand operated corn grinder, would that be any good you think? Guaranteed not to have any impurities, 99.99999% pure fine silver...trust me <g>

N.