To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Movidyn-Colloidal Silver

Evening Neville,

Finally we agree on virtually every thing.

I must be sick.  <grin>

>> At 03:07 PM 11/6/2008, you wrote:
>>  Doesn't matter what you consider, I just cited from the article <g>

OK..... I guess I am blind. I just do not see the similarity, ........ but I did state the thing
in common.

>> I got an old stone hand operated corn grinder, would that be any
good you think?

Guess what ? I have one of those also. In mint condition, but I used it a lot in the
1950's.

>>  Guaranteed not to have any impurities, 99.99999% pure fine
silver...trust me <g>

  Yes, it that is all you put in, that is all you get out.

  You might have one too many nines.  ( maybe not )

  Wayne

  Beware of a half truth; you may be getting the wrong half

N.