Morning Neville,

At 11:46 PM 12/12/2008, you wrote:
Secondly, how much hydrochloric acid is in ones body, (normal circumstances)?  Thirdly, how much of this acid is required before it affects the greater medicinal value of the ions?

 What bogus Questions !

 You are asking a lot of unrelated  and irrelevant questions about
HCL.

You need to learn something about it, before you ask one single question.

Often I say, .............

I do not know enough about that to ask one good question.

Give me until tomorrow, and then I can ask one good question.

We had some messages about that a  few months ago.

Someone kept talking about something other than the stomach,

(the Duodenum )

which would have virtually no acid there.

Most people over 40 do not make enough HCL anyway.
In the group, that are sick enough to go to a doctor, for any reason,  90 % of them do not make enough.

The crooks, thugs, and killers that treat the masses for too
much acid, have virtually killed many of my friend, that knew no better than to listen to them.

One was in pain from his toe to his ear, and now has two hip bones replaced, due to taking the bogus medication for years and years.

Yes, he got just what he disserved. Yes he did.

The discussion about the HCL started when I stated that the acid of the dog makes is roughly 6 times as strong as that made by a
human.  Seems many did not believe it, and asked where I read it.

By now, the books have been burned, confiscated, or rotted.

Only 2 or 3 facts relate to your concern anyway.

I will not tell you, ........... you need to study Acid a little.

As I have said before,

"You worry too much", not being a chemists or a scientists.
 The worry is for them.  <grin>

Wayne

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour