----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Meissner yahoo" <jpmeiss...@yahoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:00 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Searching for color.

Jims edited quote:
[My friend Carol consumed 32 oz of
colloidal silver every day for many months and does not look grey or blue.
Jim Meissner]

-I'm sorry Jim, I got sidetracked. If it was produced in the home using the LVDC method is it possible you could let me know (a) what water was used, (b) what colour the CS was, (c) what the final ppm was on ingestion and (d) what dosage rate and intervals was it ingested during the day? If the CS was purchased then ignore the above questions obviously as I have no interest in the purchased product.

Thanks...Neville.