  From: Carol Monroe
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 6:43 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Searching for color. Jim M.

  Neville,

  I made the silver at home using the CS generator that Meissner Industries
sells. I used steam distilled water, the CS was clear, and the ppm on ingestion
was about 15. I don't measure the ppm each time since I've been making it the
same way with the same water for several years. I filled a water bottle with CS
and keep it by me all the time and take a couple of swallows every half hour or
so. I'm afraid that is not very scientific - but it was manageable for me. Hope
that answers your questions. If not, please ask again.

  Carol