I thought we established a while ago that:

        MMS is an oxidant

        And should be used only long enough to solve the problem at
hand. In other words, NOT as a daily supplement.

        If you are CONSTANTLY using MMS, you will age more quickly.
That's why we take antioxidants like vitamin C, to combat the effects
of oxidants.

MMS is powerful stuff and requires more study than the average
doorknob gives to pills and potions.
GET HUMBLE'S BOOK!!!!

                                                Chuck
PrettyBird,PrettyBird .. StupidHuman,StupidHuman