Daddybob,

Thank you again for sharing with us your unfortunate experience with MMS.
The damage to your blood vessels reminds me of similar effects in people who
receive hydrogen peroxide IVs. Such IVs must be done with great care, and by
an experienced physician, as H2O2 can cause similar damage. Now I understand
why, as they apparently are similar compounds.

That said, small amounts of MMS may be okay for selected folks-indeed, I've
heard glowing testimonials from some users-but obviously, it's not a "magic
bullet" or a "cure-all."

Two very healing nutrients for the circulatory system and heart are Co
Enzyme Q10 and Hawthorne Berries. Some people have had very good results
with Strauss Heart Drops; you can Google it.

Blessings to you,

Nenah