Hi and welcome, Kathy!

> Could someone please tell me which antibiotics should not be taken with
> silver?  Thanks so much,

Folks have probably been slow to answer because the likely answer is
"none." I hope anyone who has other information will correct me.

The thing you should keep in mind with anything that is likely to
disrupt pathogens is that as they die from the antimicrobials and/or
are attacked by the body's immune response, you will have toxic waste
products and metabolites being dumped into your system that can cause
an increase of symptoms as a result of a *successful* treatment.

This reaction, called a healing reaction or Herxheimer reaction, can
range from mild to uncomfortable -- to life threatening in severe
cases. If you *combine* any other antimicrobial with pharmaceutical
antibiotics you may start killing stuff off much faster than you or
your doctor expected. So it's best to be aware of this possibility and
coordinate what you're doing with your physician.

The basic strategy is to start at a low dose and build up gradually,
modulating your intake to keep the Herx reaction from becoming too
uncomfortable.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Be well,

Mike D.