From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 9:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>re cs & antibiotics

They say theoretically. I suspect that this is from the problem that
penicillin type antibiotics should not be taken with cycline type
antibiotics. The first ones work by killing a pathogen while trying to
multiply. The second category prevent the pathogen from multiplying.  If
used together, the cycline type will prevent the division of the
pathogen, thus making the penicillin types ineffective.  If they assume
that colloidal silver kills like penicillin, that is during division,
then there would be an interaction. But silver does not require division
to kill, so I think their theory is all wet.  Of course CS does tend to
make the cycline type antibiotics ineffective, since dead pathogens
don't divide anyway.

Marshall