From: Tel Tofflemire <telt...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO, Human or Horse Grade ?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 8:49 AM

DMSO is The Same as MSM only missing an atom, making it a liquid, If you took
DMSO and spread it on a plate and left it in the sun for a few days it would
turn to white powder, Presto (MSM)  Thats how they discovered it.
Its a by-product of wood pulp The western lumber areas are a huge source for
MSM-DMSO.

Re: Food Grade DMSO?  Try to get Lingual (mfg.) most of the rest is from China
now-days. I told you to buy it in a Tack Store, to save you money.

You can it the same quality stuff in an on line store, with a fancy name for
much more money. If your looking for nice labels, and fancy bottles, you go guy.

If you want to Save money, go to a pet store that sells Horse feed.
Tel Tofflemire
http://www.quailwoodherbal.com
Dewey, AZ.