From: Pat Lawrie <doglandi...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO, Human or Horse Grade ?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 9:58 AM

I just bought some MSM at a tack store intended for MY use. It says on the
label there are no fillers. Then when I got home and read further it says,
quote:
WARNING:
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of other animals and children. In case of accidental
overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.

So with THAT warning I never took it. What the heck else could be in it so
harmful?

Pat